Arabic Language Course
AR102 Course Details
Continuing from Level One and progressing in the three subjects of Qur’aan, Salaah, and Grammar:
- QUR'AAN: The meaning of words, virtues and basic tafseer of suwar: from Ad-Duhaa to Al-Humazah.
- SALAAH: Adhkaar relating to salaah and adhkaar after the salaah. Explanation of the conditions for the salaah.
- GRAMMAR: Madeenah Books - Book 1 (Lesson 13 to the end of the book). Al-`Arabiyyatu Bayna Yadayk - Lesson 7 to Lesson 11. Plurals masculine and feminine; feminine pronouns (plural); past tense of the verb; and a completion of the plural feminine forms for the present tense; the plural for the demonstrative pronouns; duals (nouns); revision of numbers 1-10; mamnoo`min as-sarf and its `iraab; the verb ‘Kaana’; the singular masculine command form (verbs); Numbers 20, 30, 40, etc., colors.
Additional material includes:
- A brief discussion of 30 of the Names of Allaah and 200 Frequently Asked Questions on `Aqeedah by Shaykh Haafidh ibn Ahmad Al-Hakamee; Questions 1-35. (Purpose of life; meaning of `ibaadah, its condition and pillars; the shahaadah and its conditions and explaining the position of the five pillars of Islaam) and for explanation of last tenth of the Qur'aan.
- Adhkaar from Hisnul-Muslim (Istikhaarah, ad`iyah attached to the adhaan, qunoot, janaazah, waking from sleep, etc. and from the adhkaar relating to everyday life)
- Selected ad`iyah with special emphasis on the ad`iyah of the Prophets: Aadam, Nooh, Ibraaheem and Muhammad (`alayhimus-salaam) and the ad`iyah from last of aayaat of Al-Baqarah and Aali `Imraan
Second Trimester Duration: 12 Weeks
Second Trimester Start Date: Saturday, May 2, 2015
Second Trimester Fee: $150.00 (US) *STUDENT DISCOUNT - $100.00 (US)*
Course Method: LIVE Virtual Class Room
Days and Times: (subject to change based on Salaah timings)
- Saturdays & Sundays 2:15 - 3:45 PM EST
- Wednesdays 5:45 - 7:15 PM EST
Brother Aboo Abdillaah Imraan Hussein. He studied at Islaamic University in Madeenah and has been actively involved in da`wah for more than 25 years. He currently resides in Makkah and benefits from the scholars there.
Completion of AR101*
*New students who were not enrolled in AR101 are strongly encouraged to complete the test-out exam before enrolling in this course. Click HERE for details.
After enrolling all students will be required to complete the following:
- View the Orientation Presentation located on their course page
- Set up a WizIQ free learners account (if you haven't one already) - https://www.wiziq.com/register.aspx and add Albaseerah.org as a contact: http://www.wiziq.com/albaseerah_org
- Be sure that your display name in WIZIQ matches your user profile name on this site.
- If you haven't already, please complete the Site Registration Form.
- Select the Course by clicking its title.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click on the "Send payment via PayPal" button to enroll in the course.
- At the PayPal screen, log in, review, and complete your payment.
- Click the button: "Click here to enter your course".
- You are now enrolled and will be redirected back to the Course Page. (If you get a message stating that you should try again in a few seconds, then wait a couple minutes for the PayPal payment to complete processing and then you should be able to access the Course Page).
- Students who would like to request a scholarship may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org