Arabic Language Course
AR101 Course Details
A unique Arabic Course designed and presented to help students draw closer to Allaah. Students will be interacting and understanding Arabic they already know from the Qur’aan, salaah, dhikr and du`aa as well as learning new concepts in the Arabic Language and about issues relating to everyday life. The instructor teaches the students the fundamentals of the Arabic language as he leads them through three important subjects: Qur'aan, salaah, and Arabic Grammar, thus establishing a firm foundation in Arabic and a deeper understanding of the Qur'aan and the salaah. The course covers the following topics:
- QUR'AAN: The meaning of words and basic Tafseer of Sooratul-Faatihah and from Al-Feel to An-Naas; Aayatul-Kursiyy.
- SALAAH: Attaining Khushoo` and adhkaar related to the salaah. The difference between establishing and performing salaah. The definition of salaah, the nine (9) conditions, the fourteen (14) pillars, the eight (8) wajibaat, the thirty-eight (38) sunnan of salaah.
- GRAMMAR: Madeenah Books - Book 1 (first 12 lessons). Al-`Arabiyyatu Bayna Yadayk - The first 6 units and practice with conversations.
First Trimester Duration: 12 Weeks
First Trimester Start Date: Saturday Jan. 3, 2015
First Trimester Fee: $150.00 (US) *Register today and save $50.00 ~ Discounted price: $100.00!
Registration Closes: Tuesday Dec. 31, 2014 - Midnight
Course Method: LIVE Virtual Class Room
Days and Times:
- Saturdays & Sundays 2:00 - 3:15 PM EST
- Wednesdays 6:00 - 7:15 PM EST
Email contact: email@example.com
Brother Aboo Abdillaah Imraan Hussein. He studied at Islaamic University in Madeenah and has been actively involved in da`wah for more than 25 years. He currently resides in Makkah and benefits from the scholars there.
Students should be able to read Arabic letters and words.
After enrolling all students will be required to complete the following:
- View the Orientation Presentation located on the course page
- Set up a WizIQ free learners account (if you haven't one already) - https://www.wiziq.com/register.aspx and add Albaseerah.org as a contact: http://www.wiziq.com/albaseerah_org
- Confirm that display name in WIZIQ matches user profile name on this site. If you are a family sharing the computer, you only need to include the WIZIQ account holders Profile Name.
Details for completing and submitting the confirmation will be found on the students course page and accessible after enrollment.
HOW TO ENROLL
- If you haven't already, please complete the Site Registration Form.
- Select the Course by clicking its title.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click on the "Send payment via PayPal" button to enroll in the course.
- At the PayPal screen, log in, review, and complete your payment.
- Click the button: "Click here to enter your course".
- You will then be enrolled and will be redirected to the Course Page. (If you get a message stating that you should try again in a few seconds, then wait a couple minutes for the PayPal payment to complete processing and then you should be able to access the Course Page).
Students who would like to request a scholarship may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org