Albaseerah International Institute Short Courses
|Site:||Albaseerah International Institute|
|Course:||Albaseerah International Institute|
|Date:||Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 8:38 AM|
Table of contents
The Prophet sallAllaahu `alayhi wa sallam, said,
“…the HAJJ MABROOR receives no reward except Jannah”,
So, the pilgrim’s aim should be to achieve a "Hajj Mabroor“ (i.e. a Hajj that is performed properly and which is accepted by Allaah).
This mini-course aims, inshaa' Allaah, at providing some guidelines for the Muslim who wishes to achieve a Hajj Mabroor.
Course Duration: 1 Weekends - 2 Days (5 hours)
Dates: Sat 27-Jul & Sun 28-Jul 2019
Time: 2:00pm - 4:30pm EST CLICK for TIME CONVERTER
Course Method: LIVE Virtual Class Room
Course Code: SCHJ40
Shaykh Abu Abdullaah Imraan Hussein. He studied at Islaamic University in Madeenah and has been actively involved in da`wah for more than 25 years. He currently resides in Makkah and benefits from the scholars there.
A keen desire to learn about Hajj and how one may strive to obtain a Hajj Mabroor.
After enrolling all students will be required to complete the following:
- View the Orientation Presentation located on the course page
- Set up a WizIQ free learners account (if you aren't already registered) - https://www.wiziq.com/register.aspx and add Albaseerah.org as a contact: http://www.wiziq.com/albaseerah_org
- Ideally the display name in WizIQ should match the username on this site.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- If you haven't already, please complete the Site Registration Form.
- You will need to review and agree to the Site Policy in order to proceed.
- On the Course Enrollment Page click on the "Enrol me" button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the appropriate Enrollment key that you will find on the Enrollment Page, based on whether you are a Brother or Sister. This is to facilitate correct class groupings.
- You will then be enrolled and will be redirected to the Course Page.You should also receive a welcome email with a link to edit your Profile.