Rules of Recitation from Al-Haafidhoon wal-Haafidhaat site
|Site:||Albaseerah International Institute|
|Course:||Albaseerah International Institute|
|Date:||Tuesday, 22 October 2019, 6:48 AM|
Table of contents
Rules of Recitation
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
What follows are explanations of the Tajweed rules in the English language based on the definitions from the official website for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Da`wah and Guidance: www.al-Islam.com. A few additional notes have been added to make it easier for the English reader Inshaa’Allaah. May Allaah accept this effort and benefit the readers by it. Wal-hamdulillaahi Rabbil`aalameen was-salaatu was-sallam `alaa Muhammad, aameen.
- Compulsory, Permissible (Sufficient, Equality, Good), Precautionary, Prohibited, Moderate Pause
- Disjunctive, Conjunctive (Fathah, Dammah, Kasrah, Deletion)
- Degrees: Lesser, Moderate, Great
- Turning, Assimilation (With and Without Ghunnah), Manifestation (Absolute and Guttural), True Concealment
- Doubled Noon, Doubled Meem
- Labial Manifestation, Labial Concealment, Small Assimilation of the Two Identical Letters
- Definite Laam, Verbal Laam, Particle Laam
- Original (At Stop and Continuation, In Connected Speech, At Stop), Derived (Connected Madd, Separated Madd, Exposed to Sukoon, Substitute, Compulsory)
- Deleting the First, Vowelling the First ( Kasrah, Fathah, Dammah)
- Degrees of Heaviness, According to Position, Lightness
- Identical Letters, Proximate Letters, Similar Letters
Steps for printing in booklet form:
- Download the PDF and save a copy to your computer.
- Select "print" and then "page scaling" .
- Select "booklet printing" and "both sides" then follow the instructions for loading the paper and it will print out as a very nice little booklet Inshaa'Allaah.