General pages used by other courses
|Site:||Albaseerah International Institute|
|Course:||Albaseerah International Institute|
|Date:||Tuesday, 19 February 2019, 9:02 AM|
Albaseerah International Institute
The following courses are currently being offered at the Institute:
SHORT COURSE: SCHJ37 - Towards a Hajj Mabroor
The Prophet sallAllaahu `alayhi wa sallam, said,
“…the HAJJ MABROOR receives no reward except Jannah”,
So, the pilgrim’s aim should be to achieve a "Hajj Mabroor“ (i.e. a Hajj that is performed properly and which is accepted by Allaah).
This mini-course aims, inshaa' Allaah, at providing some guidelines for the Muslim who wishes to achieve a Hajj Mabroor.
Course Duration: 2 Days (2 hours each day)
Dates: Sat 4th Aug & Sun 5th Aug, 2018
Time: 2:30pm - 4:30pm EST CLICK for TIME CONVERTER [Room opens at 2:15pm EST]
Course Method: LIVE Virtual Class Room
Course Code: SCHJ39
Brother Abu Abdullaah Imraan Hussein. He studied at Islaamic University in Madeenah and has been actively involved in da`wah for more than 25 years. He currently resides in Makkah and benefits from the scholars there.
A keen desire to learn about Hajj and how one may strive to obtain a Hajj Mabroor.
After enrolling all students will be required to complete the following:
- View the Orientation Presentation located on the course page
- Set up a WizIQ free learners account (if you aren't already registered) - https://www.wiziq.com/register.aspx and add Albaseerah.org as a contact: http://www.wiziq.com/albaseerah_org
- Ideally the display name in WizIQ should match the username on this site.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- If you haven't already, please complete the Site Registration Form.
- You will need to review and agree to the Site Policy in order to proceed.
- On the Course Enrollment Page click on the "Enrol me" button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the appropriate Enrollment key that you will find on the Enrollment Page, based on whether you are a Brother or Sister. This is to facilitate correct class groupings.
- You will then be enrolled and will be redirected to the Course Page.You should also receive a welcome email with a link to edit your Profile.